Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$171
View deal
Expedia.com$171
Hotels.com$171
Priceline$171
Travelocity$171
Traveluro$180
FindHotel$170
All reviews double tree mall across the street olive garden la area nice hotel los angeles convenient location front desk staff montebello freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2022

Avoid this dated hotel. Rooms looked okay (dated which is fine) but once you look closely you will see all the dirt and mold. Okay toilets did not flush properly and when I asked a housekeeper for extra towels in the hallway, she said I need to call the front desk.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 9 January 2022

I had an exceptional experience. I had to change my checking time several times, and the staff was ready to assist me each time. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I highly recommend it to friends, family and anyone looking to have a great stay close to LA.

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2021

The secretary at check-in was friendly and very helpful !! Very professional! Definitely made my stay the best!! Room was spotless! Loved it !! The food and drinks were delicious!! Definitely coming back soon !!

Reviewed 25 December 2021

Cleanliness was horrible and the room was not was was promised I the rsvp. Would never stay here again. The price was not in line with the room, area, and quality. It es disappointing as a honors member to stay in such a poor quality room.

1  Thank santonali4
Reviewed 18 December 2021

It was a horrible experience. Being a diamond member. I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone. The room smelled. The bathroom floor had hair all over it. The shower curtain smelled damped. I would never stay at this location again.

1  Thank omnpat11