Quality Inn(Rosemead)
QualityInn
US$ 153
US$ 145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

US$ 173
US$ 186
US$ 140
Agoda.com
US$ 91
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I wasn't expecting much from a motel but I had the worst time falling asleep. The bed was extremely firm, almost like sleeping on a platform. I know there are people who prefer that but I have back problems and it was awful! The room was clean and I only wish the room had a mini fridge to store food and drinks. Also it would be nice if they included shampoo and conditioner. Front desk rep did give me a very quiet room behind the freeway which I appreciated.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Let's be honest. You and I both know why you're here. You're looking for a place to stay in Southern California that won't cost an arm and a leg. But the balance is tricky because so many grungy, even downright scary options are out there. And there seems so very little precious middle ground between the Bates Motel and the Biltmore. So you're wondering if this Motel 6 will get the job done. If it might just hit the sweet spot between forking out cash better spent on In N Out, Disneyland and Old Town Pasadena. Well... it does. In fact, I'd gladly bump up my rating a half star. Because I almost never stay at Motel 6 if better options exist. But in this case, having lived right around the block for years, I was more than happy to bite the bullet to be nearby so many places I wanted to be while pocketing that extra $40 in savings. And the truth is, if you're going to be mostly out and about rather than spending excess time in your room, there's not a lot not to like. After all, isn't LA all about "location, location, location?" OK, the rooms are a bit dorm like...but they're clean and functional and quiet if you ask for a spot around the back. Dennis Gilbert, the manager we dealt with, was funny and friendly and inviting. But the best part is that you're 15 minutes from anywhere. That was the best part about living in Rosemead as well. We all have our individual priorities while traveling. Sometimes we're willing to pay that extra surcharge to upgrade our seating on the plane and sometimes we'll take the lowest fare, come what may. I personally slide the scale depending on circumstances. And I have to say that this particular Motel 6 is like a Swiss army knife in budget LA accommodations. No frills, but no filler either. A quick bite on the go to get you on to your next stop without fleecing you in the process. I'm glad it's there whenever we need it. You probably do too or you wouldn't have read this far. Just factor in your expectations and what you want to get out of the deal. The Motel 6 in Rosemead will more than meet you halfway...and of course, they'll keep the light on.

Room Tip: WiFi is $2.99 but the code lasts throughout your stay. Jack in the Box and McDonalds are less than a 1/4 mile walk away.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mattermind
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Like my title states, this is a place to stay if you only need a place to sleep for 1-2 nights. Otherwise, I really recommend finding elsewhere for a stay longer than that.

No shampoo, not many clean towels, received one roll of toilet paper (though I don't think it was a full one because there's no way we would have used up a whole one within a day..), and no fridge to store food if you happened to buy any.

Basically, you just have a bed, bathroom, and shower. And tv, but I'd really rather have the essentials mentioned in the above paragraph rather than entertainment. Wi-fi crashed every other 10 minutes.

I'm not sure if there are late night regulations, but either people are super LOUD or the walls are extremely thin. I could clearly hear people's conversations around 2:30AM! Either invest in more soundproof walls or have security to lower the noise.

There is a buffet right within walking distance, but that's not a grocery store/healthy food option. The

Again, I was quickly visiting the area and would say it's good for a quick stay in that it wasn't insanely filthy and I didn't have insane complaints, but you get what you pay for (cheapest price), which isn't much.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Annie V
Reviewed 30 June 2016

The outside area was loud and it seemed as though people were there on long term stays rather than just staying for the night. The room was clean and safe, but there were not towels in the room, and we the hotel did not provide shampoo we ended up going down the street to Walmart to grab some essentials, The shampoo scenario really was not that bad but the attitude that they didn't provide shampoo was a little disappointing, and for a company the "will leave the light on for you" they may want to reconsider their position on providing "the essential" on a timely basis.

Room Tip: Don't get a room in the back of the hotel it can get loud there.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

The Service Was Fine But We Didn't Have A Fridge to keep our food cool and The TV Channels Were Very Limited and the rooms are too small. But over all the people who work there are very nice and they make sure you feel welcomed

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple