All reviewsfridge and microwavenoisetvcerealstarbucksbedding
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

By far the most comfortable bed we have slept on. The room was spacious, the room air conditioning unit was quiet, and the bedding was really comfy. Due to its quiet location the hotel is not noisy at night which means a quality sleep. But that also means a lack of dinning places. We found a chinese restaurant across the road called JTYH and we did enjoy some familiar comfy asian food (rice!) while in the States. Beside the hotel there is a convenience store and we got some mineral waters and beverages from there.
Overall, a good place to stay at this part of town especially if one drives.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel was a huge disappointment. The room moderately cleaned and the maids had an annoying habit of turning off the A/C when they were done. Our room had the added bonus of being next door to their workout facility and people used it all night. The bed was not comfortable, I felt like I would roll down a cliff towards the middle.The TV never worked, After two nights we said "enough" and left. The desk clerk was very nice but he could not figure out how to refund our unused nights back to the credit card, so he ended up giving us cash. I applaud his effort, but what a chain.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I don't know what happened with the fella and the wi-fi problems. Everything was ultimate EXCEPT the breakfast choices. I was a little disappointed with the breakfast items. No toast, or good fruit choices.

Room Tip: I couldn't really say, we stayed on the southwest side. It was a good view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This place is not too far from highway and situated in a reasonably quiet area. That means nearby stores and free parking. The rooms are spacious, nice and clean, but there are some issues like less natural light, serious noise when a neighbor's bathroom exhaust is in use, etc. Breakfast area is small, but breakfast itself is good. Great waffles. Most rooms have fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Checked in and was given a room on the 3rd floor facing the street. The TV didn't work and when I went back to the desk the girl working there switched me to a room on the 2nd floor facing the back which was quieter.

The room was clean and comfortable. The bed pretty firm and comfortable. The bathroom was big and has lots of counter space. Microwave and refrigerator in room. The floor creaked as you walked on it and you can hear people walking outside the room but other than that it was pretty quiet facing the back. Breakfast included egg patties and tater tots.

There was a very nice girl working the desk for the hotel which was a big plus. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the back on a higher floor if you can.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo