Comfortable, roomy (could almost live in it .... Almost), clean, and friendly staff. Very accommodating and kitchen staff even made our waffles for us. Only complaint is that although it is advertised as wine country, if u want to spend your time in Napa & even in Sonoma, it's about 45-1 hour drive back in always busy constant traffic via freeways for the most part unless u have a GPS and want to be challenged by the back roads which r fun & scenic in the daylight.
We would definitely go back & recommend this place. We booked it online, got there a day earlier & honored the same online pricing... Good value!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Rohnert Park, CA - Sonoma County