This is a nice hotel in Rohnert Park (near Santa Rosa and Sonoma State University). I used Best Western points for a free night. Some hotels treat you like a second class customer when you do this, but not the Best Western Inn. I was greated as the "VIP guest" and given a large fully-equipped room on the second floor. It had a coffee maker, fridge and microwave, and a large work desk for checking email on the laptop.
They have a large breakfast room with a good variety of items, including waffles (two waffle irons), hard boiled eggs and yogurt, but breakfast ended at 10am sharp on Sunday morning, even though the guest guide said it went to 11 on weekends. I was glad I got there at 9:45.
There's a large outdoor pool in a fenced in area across the parking lot. The price can be expensive on summer weekends, but at other times it's a good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Rohnert Park, CA - Sonoma County