“Convenient, clean, good value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of BEST WESTERN Inn

BEST WESTERN Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
“Convenient, clean, good value.”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Very good value. Wireless was out for one day but tech service was pretty good and service was restored. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank cozh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Valley Springs, CA
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This is a good place to stay if you are traveling with a pet; there are several places to exercise and TCB for your pooch. Our daughter goes to school at SSU, and after trying just about every place that accepts pets in the vicinity, we feel this is the all around best choice. It's a pretty typical Best Western, but it's always clean, the beds are comfortable, and the service is friendly. The rates are quite reasonable, especially compared to other hotels in the "wine country." Breakfast is included, and there were several choices, including waffles, fruit and hard-boiled eggs. My only complaint is that the TV didn't get the Giants game; the channel selection was very limited.

Room Tip: Rooms by the freeway can be noisy
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Kristin C
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We stayed at Best Western motels on most of the nights during our recent 3-week family tour of California. We like the BW brand as each property is independenty owned and managed so there is not the sameness often found with some motel chains. We chose the BW Inn at Rohnert Park because of its location off Route 101 and its proximity to the wine country of Sonoma and Napa.
This was one of the better BW motels we stated in on our tour and was also one of the cheapest. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Although close to Route 101 we were not disturbed by traffic noise. Breakfast was the standard American buffet fare. There is a good-sized pool and a hot tub.
We ate at the Shangrila Grill which serves very good Nepalese food. It is a drive of about 2 miles from the motel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank peartree69
Menifee, California
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Spent one night here on my way to Oregon. Very easy to find, next to restaurants. Quick check in. Place was going to be busy but I wanted a ground floor room (motel has stairs, no elevator, just FYI) so lady at the desk told me only rooms that were left on the ground floor faced the freeway. No problem, I have ear plugs. But noise wasn't all that bad, never needed the ear plugs.

Room was big, with a large table and two side chairs. Microwave and refrig were available, although I didn't use them. Bed was very comfortable.

Bathroom is big, lots of towels, which is always nice. The usual BW amenities.

Breakfast room is on the small side, and it was full of young soccer players loading up on waffles before heading out for a tournament. So had to wait a few minutes to find a table to enjoy my bagel and cream cheese, and coffee. They have a waffle maker, cereal, fruit, bagels, etcetera but no eggs or meat, alas. But all I wanted was a bagel so I was cool with that. Others more hungry are advised.

Parking is right outside the rooms. No interior corridors.

I'd stay here again, no hesitation.

Room Tip: If you're worried about noise, don't get a room in the back.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Inyogirl
california
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel after seeing a Giants Game in San Francisco, I knew we would be checking in later than check-in time so I called to let them know. The person who answered the phone assured me it would be no problem. When we arrived I was so pleased! The front desk person Tammi was sooooo pleasant and quick. My room was very clean, bed was comfortable and when checking out I asked the front desk person if it was too late to add my Best Western rewards number, she let me know that someone there audits the paperwork and looked up my name and found I had a rewards number and that this number was already added for me to earn my points. I was so very pleased and would recommend anyone to stay there. It was only a little over an hour to AT&T park and much cheaper than staying in San Francisco. Very good value for the money and they have a continental breakfast too where they will even make you a waffle.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
#8 of 25 in Santa Rosa
8.9 km away
Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK