“Bad food, high price”

Pho 90 Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 136 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I walked in and it looked fairly nice. I was directed to a table and had a waiter there within 5 minutes. I ordered two meals. I ordered chicken chow fun and house fried rice. Who knew they couldn't make two simple Asian dishes in a Thai restaurant. I specifically asked for both dishes to be hot and spicy and I received chicken chow fun that look like it had been poured out of a can from Chung King which is a cheap Chinese food sold in grocery stores. The chicken was small and tough the noodles were pasty and gummy and the vegetables were completely uninviting. I think there was diced onions peas and celery. I ate about 8 or 10 bites and left the rest of the gooey mess on the plate. I had ordered the house fried rice to go. When I opened it the next day to warm it up for lunch it was dry crunchy rice with two shrimp maybe 10 pieces of beef and assorted peas and carrots. None of this was hot nor spicy or even remotely flavorful. I spent $30 and was completely dissatisfied

Reviewed 20 July 2016

My first time to this Vietnamese and Thai Food restaurant. I ordered the rice noodles with spring rolls and vegetables. The sauce was good as was the dish. For $8.00 you can't beat the quality and service. I would definitely go back and try the other items.

They are in the shopping center next to Safeway.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

It was my first time to eat in this restaurant but my husband and my son ate here before. I am so impressed with how quick their service is. The servers work as a team and they are so polite. The food is great! (We ordered shrimp rolls, beef pho, hot and sour seafood soup, chicken curry plate and rice with pork barbecue). We all had a blast!
I definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I gave this a try. I am not familiar with Vietnamese food. I ordered a "safe" dish, rice noodles with chicken and it was good. They did not have their alcohol license yet so I could not get a glass of wine with my dinner. It seems most of the people were ordering "bowls" of food that looked very good and I will give one of them a try on my next visit. The service was good, and the prices were very reasonable. I would suggest anyone to give this place a try.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

This is a new restaurant. The service was fast and the food was very good.
Nice selection of items to choose from. Have never seen children in this restaurant.

1  Thank 468PennyS