“What a good surprise”

Add it.
Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 130 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I have passed by this restaurant many times since it is next door to my bank. I never considered going in. Last night my husband and I decided to go out for dinner. We were going to go to a local restaurant we like but I was craving Chinese food. Our fav local Chinese had changed hands and is no longer a favorite. We decided to go to Dynasty based on it's TA rating. This was a wonderful surprise. The menu is quite extensive. Ordered 'homemade' Pot stickers cooked very well and very tasty the sauce was a great vinegar garlic and hot oil combo that was very well balanced. The rest of our order consisted of Orange Prawns, very large prawns fried with a very lite and crunchy tempura like batter. The sauce sweet and spicy with whole and flaked red peppers. The Pork with green beans very fresh and crunchy, curried chicken very good as was the vegetables fried rice. Over all the each dish had its own unique taste and was very fresh and well prepared

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The staff is very welcoming which is very important to me. The food is excellent too. I love the walnut prawns and my husband always gets the sweet and sour pork.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Have eaten here a few times and ordered their take out once. Generally, eating in the restaurant is lovely. The only time it wasn't top notch was a very warm evening last summer. They didn't turn on their A/C but had doors open. If I'd wanted to eat in a warm room that night I would have stayed home.
Every other dining experience in the restaurant has been great. Their food is almost always delicious. This last visit the family tofu dish was not so fresh but the one thing that never fails to please, time after time, is their BBQ pork fried rice.
Service is awlays friendly!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is a very good place!
We loved their service and food was pretty great counting the fact that there is not too many Chinese restaurants around here.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

Went to this restaurant for Christmas dinner with 3 other family members and waited for over 2 hours to get fed. There wasn't a lot of customers in the restaurant but the phone was going crazy for the deliveries. We watched a lot of people walk out for lack of service. We waited so long that they gave us some free drinks. When we got our food, it was so greasy and oily that we ended up getting sick. Of the 6 dishes we ordered the only one that was ok was the walnut shrimp. The fried rice had so much oil in it that it was terrible. The Mongolian beef was 99% onions and even had the fried onion strips. The hot and sour soup was all broth. The egg rolls were very greasy and the sweet and sour chicken was awful. We spent $120 and will never go there again and would not recommend to anyone.