“Always a nice menu, but venue needs updating.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #18 of 132 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Always enjoy those cheesy biscuits with the meal. Had the shrimp linguine alfredo; pleasing but nothing special. The shrimp could be bigger, more succulent, but still, you really can't mess up shrimp in that creamy fattening sauce!The best part was the heavenly molten chocolate brownie...oh my!
Now, for the venue itself. It was quite outdated, could use better cleaning, and had that unpleasant stale smell that many restaurants unfortunately have. Also, maybe more and better rinsing of the cleaning cloths?

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi, VistaGina. Thank you for sharing your feedback and rating our Rohnert Park Red Lobster restaurant. Your comments have been shared with our management team and we look forward to giving you a 5 star experience next time!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I should have known better. The food reminded me of why I haven't eaten in a Red Lobster for decades. The service was friendly, perky and just a little forgetful. I ordered lobster tail in a cream sherry sauce and added a grilled lobster tail. The lobster in sauce was bland, but moist. The grilled lobster was dry and rubbery. Shouldn't they know how to cook lobster?? The best dish ordered by our group was the side salad. If the food measured up to the menu descriptions, this could have been a great meal. Sadly, my lunch with a glass of wine was $40.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I took my family for dinner and to celebrate our 22nd Wedding Anniversary. Good customer service and very caring diner. Manager was on floor and meeting with everyone. Our waiter was Robert and he was very respectful & polite. I loved the service here and recommend to other travellers. If liked my review then please vote as thumbs up.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Prepared by people who don't care about food, only that they have jobs. I'll never eat there again. Just another chain restaurant, this one selling seafood.It gives seafood a bad name.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

the food was ok but service was good and also quick good selection and we stayed across the street and we liked rohnert park which is a wonderfull city we good heart people around.