“Breakfast”

Add it.
El Charro Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 138 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Didn't want the typical American breakfast today. This place was open. My son had the chorizo w/ eggs plate and I had the machaca. They we're good! Tortillas are packaged and have that smell. I live Texas so I'm spoiled with real homemade tortillas, even if they are from the mom and pop tortillas factories. My son liked his agua de horchata. Service was great. I will definitely come back if I'm in town.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Friendly service in a nice warm, mexican style restaraunt. Bar and tv. Good food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Food is very well prepared and delicious. Waiters are always friendly and helpful. I recommend this Mexican restaurant to whom ever looking for delicious food.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

The palce is nothing to write home about but the food is good, and the staff is awesome.....Thats the key its authentic to their family and you have to appreciate that to enjoy the meal here.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant. When I visit Rohnert Park this is the place. Staff is very friendly and always seeing if you need anything. I recommend El Charro to anyone looking for a delicious meal.