“Big ol'....wings”

Hooters
Ranked #28 of 136 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 April 2018

For a place to get wings, this place has supernaturally large chickens with John Cena status wings. I got a 24 piece (yes... for myself...why is that important?) and I couldn't possibly finish it in one sitting as I usually could anywhere else. The servers are friendly and the atmosphere is fun.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a recent Sunday to watch the Broncos Raiders game. Traveling from out of state and needed a place for lunch, beer, and a place to hang for the game. Hooters as usual was great for all of the above. They label each television with the game that’s going to be played on it so you can easily find a seat near your favorite game. Wings and beer are good as always. Service was good and waitstaff is attentive. Spent most of an entire game here and the staff left us alone and less we needed something. Lots of different beers on tap than most places have. If you are looking for a place to watch a sporting event this is about the best in the area.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Good place to have a beer and spend time with friends. They got great wings and nice cold beer. Good place to watch sports

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I think the food has gone down hill since it first opened. I used to go to the Hooters in Hawaii and the wings were the best I ever tasted. I was very disappointed in the food at this location. It was better when they first opened, but now?

Reviewed 26 July 2016

There were not many places around that we could grab a late drink - but Hooters was within walking distance and we really enjoyed it a lot. Friendly staff and customers. I would go to a Hooters in the future.