“Classic diner food”

Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: When you visit our Black Bear Diner in Rohnert Park, you might initially have trouble deciding if the interior or exterior is better designed. Then, you might wonder how the heck our staff got to be so awesome. And just as you begin to get accustomed to the incredible atmosphere, it’ll be time to make your choice between a favorite meal or a new dish. We’ll leave that entirely up to you.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This place had a really great menu with a ton of delicious dinner favorites. The portions were huge too.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stopped in for breakfast around 1130am on a Sunday and place was packed. However they are fast and we had a spot in very little time. The food is wonderful, like something your grandma would make (Not mine she was not the best cook). Huge portions and so good. I had one of the favoitre dinner foods, the open face turkey sandwish with mash potatoes and grave. HUGE and wonderful. My wife had 2 eggs over easy and 2 pancakes the size of a normal dinner plate. Eggs where perfect, pancakes wonderful. We have placed a Gold Star on Google Maps to make sure we stop in again when in area.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

There are many Black Bear Diners around. Food is good, big portions and service. Best breakfast! I enjoyed the egg white with chicken sausage scramble, my husband enjoyed the volcano.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My husband and I had a quick dinner here before the movies last Saturday. The service was friendly and prompt and the atmosphere was casual and perfect for families. I liked the Parmesan Sourdough Cheeseburger (with grilled onions and tomato) very much; it's not too thick and they cooked it well done for me--perfect. The fries were tasty, crisp on the outside and soft inside, just the way I like them. Without the grilled onions, this was a good menu choice for anyone on the low FODMAP diet. My husband had the biggest burger and fries. It was way too big for him and he wouldn't order it again but he said it tasted good. His only recommendation to the restaurant is that they could be a little more generous with the Thousand Islands dressing on the burger. It was barely visible on the bun. We'll be back again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This location has been very good for lunch so far. I was told by someone who went for breakfast that it wasn't so good. Maybe it was busy? I don't know. With that said, we all ordered a variety of items. One had a breakfast for lunch and it was a hit. One had fish and chip..also a hit. And I had a very altered Taco Salad. I asked for it to come without the meat and dairy, without the fried shell and to just put it all in a bowl and add some extra beans to it. They very happily accommodated that request and also added more salsa in leu of the sour cream. It was HUGE too and my hunger was squashed! The staff were all cheery and friendly so that made the visit nice as well. This is probably between cheap eats and mid range depending upon what you order.