“Much Improved Since Last Visit”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #6 of 137 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Last year I visited this location and was not a happy diner. My granddaughter persuaded me to host a family dinner there just last week, and I am happy to report that things went very well. Parking lot situation has been corrected. Friendly greetings, good service and a clean setting. Our waitress handled all orders with efficiency & a smile, and every one of us was happy with our meal! Still think they don't make particularly good cocktails here, but overall a good family restaurant with reasonable prices on many of the menu items.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

nice service and good food. family friendly. malbec wine good, souos good, great salad. prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted a good quality meal to end our holiday, which we knew we would get at The Olive Garden.
Meals come with unlimited salad (or soup) and lovely fresh breadsticks, so there is no need to have a starter, however if you do get tempted by the yummy selection of appetizers you may struggle to finish your main.
I had the stuffed chicken masala with garlic mash, which was very good, but I couldn't finish it as it was too much. The salad was amazing, so juicy and fresh.
My husband had the chicken and shrimp carbonara, which he enjoyed, saying that the chicken and shrimp were cooked perfectly and was very tender. He too couldn't eat it all, so we had to pass on desserts.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Good food & service never leave hungry Love the angel hair pasta with meat sauce & meatballs ,service is almost always good and food is consistently good

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I really enjoyed my sampler of calamari, zucchini bites, and stuffed mushrooms. I had never had crispy calamari before, so I was very surprised at how good it was. I have always had calamari rings before that were tender. The mushrooms were very hot with lots of melted cheese. The zucchini bites were a real treat. The service was fast and the staff was friendly.