“Favorite Sushi Restaurant.”

Sushiko
Ranked #8 of 138 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I've eaten here several times and while they started out great, I feel like they may be getting a little cheaper with their rolls. I ordered a rainbow roll and it had one piece of salmon and one piece of tuna, the rest were white fish. That's not a rainbow roll. I only go here when I am in or driving through town, so I can't say whether this is a new norm, or I just drove through on a day they were short of the other fish. Aside from this, everything I've ordered has been very good and I will eat there again.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Today we went to eat at sushiko and we were very impressed the food was excellent.
From the beginning to the end the experience was 100% positive.
The sushi is excellent and fresh, the staff is very friendly and competente.
The price is very reasonable and decor is very nice.
We will be back.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nicely decorated, small restaurant with charm . Wonderful and fresh assortment of sushi,sashima,rolls and bento boxes. Creative presentations , friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Rohnert park is not known for having a great restaurant scene, so it is a pleasure to have Sushiko in our town. The food is great, and the atmosphere is charming. A couple of years ago when I first started going here, the restaurant was usually empty. My husband and I were concerned that they wouldn't stay in business and I would have hated to lose a great sushi place. However, everyone else has now discovered Sushiko and they are always busy. They have a nice selection of traditional rolls, special rolls and bento boxes. The menu also includes other traditional Japanese dishes for those who don't like sushi.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times. I discovered it while staying in the area about a year ago. My friend met me there for dinner one evening. He's kind of a food snob and told me he really enjoyed it and would go there again. I recommend the crab ball appetizer for starters and everything I've had there has been very good.