“Not your corporate fare!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tonayan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 130 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I love this place! Their salsa is sooo good! I love their Mole enchilada, their chile relleno, the burritos, and I've had friends tell me that they make great burgers. I have never wanted a burger when I'm there, so I can't vouch for THAT, but I like Izzy and Laura, the owners. Friendly, authentic, great family place.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good food for a fair price. It is our to go place for large groups. Very accommodating. They treat us like family.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

As far as food goes, we had the steak nachos and fish tacos. They were good. Nothing bad but nothing exceptional. Service was really good, we had waiters stop by about every 10 - 15 minutes asking if everything was okay.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This quiet restaurant is located in a Raleys shopping center, the service is always cheerful and friendly and the large portions of very good Mexican specialties are a great value. The full bar has a large selection at moderate prices and a particularly wide range of tequilas. This is one of best choices in Rohnert Park for non fast food (which seems to be a specialty of the town),

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Every Friday night we have the tradition of dinner at Tonayan. Great Mexican food very reasonably priced. The owners and staff are delightful. Relaxed atmosphere and full bar. Don't forget to order a Chimichanga or the Carlos Special and enjoy.