“Very good sandwhiches”

Safeway
Ranked #45 of 138 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 8
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Every time we visit Rohnert Park we shop at this store. They also make a suprisingly good sandwhich at the deli counter.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Clean Store and great customer service. We started shopping here because it was a choice between Raley's & Safeway in Rohnert Park. Safeway is priced less than Raley's and Safeway's associates are by far, more friendly and trained well in customer service. No matter what is done to a store, a customer will always shop where they feel welcomed and important.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

I feel weird reviewing a grocery store, especially the one I go to for most of my goods. I recently started working in Petaluma despite living in Rohnert Park and sometimes go to the Safeway in Petaluma if I don't want to make a huge drive.

The food here is great, I love picking up fresh fish and meat and Lucerne's milk is to die for. But sometimes I feel like this Safeway is smaller and limited and I have a hard time finding everything I'm looking for. All in all it's a great store, just wish it were bigger and had more options.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Good location and easy to find. Got the food we needed for breakfast, yogurt and fresh fruit, and for lunches, buns and cheese and luncheon meat. It had enough selection and seemed fresh. Store a bit old and crowded but had what we needed.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

An average supermarket. It's a bit crowded, having expanded inside an existing building; aisles are narrow. The dark interior (black ceiling and walls) make it feel even smaller. Selection is average chain-store supermarket.