“A fun place to enjoy quality craft beer.”

Boneshakers Community Brewery
Ranked #18 of 160 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Like many breweries, this one is in industrial area. However, in spite of it being crowded at times due to popularity, there is ample space to spread out. They just celebrated being open for a year. I think they have a good selection of craft beers.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I live close by and it is an easy and comfortable place to go to - even alone. Food is good - zucchini too big and not tasty. Place is casual and there is no rush to get you out. All in all - it's close and good enough for us....

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and definitely good beer! Clean and nice layout, makes a good place to be with friends on a Friday night (or any other night). They also have outdoor seating (for warmer days).
Friendly staff, they do pay attention to everyone. I also like the fact that you have a list of all beers (and it's a long one on the wall). A short list of (good) wine is available as well. And, yes, they serve food. Perfect pub bites (although pizza is more than a bite :)). Definitely a place to go!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Our daughter and son in law live nearby and we have visited this establishment several times when it was Boneshakers. Now it seems there are new owners and a new name "Black Vinyl Ale". I can't comment on the beers but I can comment on cold food and lack of service. Stopped in for lunch with a couple of buddies on New Years Day. When our food finally arrived (45 minutes after ordering) EVERYTHING was COLD! The place wasn't that busy, maybe 4 other tables, but it seemed as though our server Eleanor had completely forgotten about us. Two out of four orders were wrong and as I said ALL OF OUR MEALS WERE ICE COLD. Would I go back? Absolutely not. Would I recommend this place? Absolutely not. Would I tell someone to keep driving and not give this establishment your business? Yes I would.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

The place is now called BlackVinyl Brewery. I really liked their beer selection. We had a humus starter, I had the pork sandwich, and he had the Caesar salad. The humus was a bit bland - when we were asked about the food, I mentioned that. Later the waitress came back out and said the kitchen staff had agreed and thanked us for the comment. (At most places the waiter asks for comments and one never hears about it again,) they also brought a dish of water for our dog. We'll be back!