“Can't Wait To Go Back”

Thai Chili
Ranked #24 of 157 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch and ordered the Tome Kah Soup (one of the best soups I've ever had) and the Pad See Ew. I am looking so forward to going back and ordering that soup again. The portion of soup was very generous as well. Took some leftovers home for my husband and he devoured it as well.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We have returned more than once to sit and eat in their beautiful, calm and elegant restaurant. The food has always been beautifully presented and tasty. Our first experience with their take out was just this week. The Pad Thai was beautifully presented even in a box! I love their peanut curry Pa-Nang, this time I ordered it with beef instead of my usual chicken. We were lucky that the mango salad was still in season and ordered it. For the price considering we ate two meals as a couple from this one purchase our near $42 tab isn't bad. I would say it was excellent if the hot dishes would've come with more beef especially the Pad Thai. $12.50 for veggies and curry and a light hand of meat was disappointing. I'll go back to my chicken Pa Nang next time. When looking for Thai food, we will be back to Thai Chili!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We ended up at Thai Chili by chance and now we can’t stop going back. The food is amazing and the owner and her daughter make the meal a great experience. Ordering family style lets you try several of the unique flavors. The hard part is not over eating!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

After reading several great reviews my husband and I dined at Thai Chili this evening and were not disappointed. The ambiance was nice, the service was good but the food was excellent! We ordered the beef Yum Nua salad, pork Pad Thai and chicken Pra Tiem and couldn't stop eating they were so good. The Yum Nua salad and the Pra Tiem had just the right amount of heat and tasted great over the milder Pad Thai. We'll definitely be dining here again!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Absolutely phenomenal food! Have been a few times and everything we have tried has been fantastic. Outstanding service, great decor and peaceful atmosphere. Will be back every time we come to town!