See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I gave it a 1 only because you can't go into the negative. The first thing I saw when I walked in was at least 10 very dark, nasty looking bodily fluids all over the top of the comforter but it is clear by the pictures that they went into another hotel and used the pictures for their own website. They will also steal your money. I have 2 special needs children and could not keep them in such filth and when we told them that they refused to give any kind of refund. We have contacted code enforcement for health code violations and the BBB.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

The place is definitely not well kept. Shower is dirty, low on towels and toilet paper, and the mattress felt a bit hollow not to mention the blanket had a tear. This is the type of place I recommend for a one night stop. Do not plan a week there to go site seeing despite the price.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

i will never stay here. There was hair in the shower when we checked in. There was poop on the wall!!! When we called to complain the employee told me " Well I have a clean place to stay tonight" Insisted on my money back left after being there 30 minutes and went down the street to Motel6!!!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Cindy_Carrillo
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

I expected a little more for the price. Couldn't even stay the whole night. Had to call a friend to ask if I could stay at her house. Towels were old, thin, and we're stained. Comforter was dirty and had burn holes. Carpet was filth. Room smelled of something I cant even describe. Kids running up and down the walkway screaming and playing at 9pm.
The only positive is I didn't see any bugs and the Fridge worked. Go a few miles up the road to Corona and get a better hotel for cheaper. I wish I had. ...

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank DeeAnn V
Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

These rooms are dirty. And office worker was has horrible customer service. Complained about the room just after check-in and he would not give refund. Sitting in the parking lot and I see prostitution, drug attics and other horrible traffic. I will be contacting the better business bureau. This dump needs to be closed down. It's horrible and not cheap for this nasty place.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple