See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2010

This was one of 3 hotels we stayed at during our Spring Break vacation, and this one was great! The service was wonderful, the room was clean and the price was excellent! I will definitely recommend the Econo Lodge in Riverside to all my friends & family who plan trips there, and I will most definitely stay here again! Aloha & Mahalo!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank AndigirlHawaii
Reviewed 19 February 2010

The room was neat and the staff was friendly and helpful. That is the only nice thing I can say about this hotel. Our water went out nearly every day and the police regularly patrolled the parking lot. We had phone calls to our room in the middle of the night asking for money. The location isn't too bad, if you want to visit a bunch of strip malls. I was there for two miserable weeks and would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2009

I go to this Motel every year. My recent trip was in March 2009. This is a very good place to stay. It is convenient and reasonable in price. The breakfast each morning is amazing. My room had a TV,Microwave and a refrigerator. The rooms are clean and customer service is awesome! I would recommend everyone to stay in this Motel. It was my one of my best stay!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank sharingkapoting
Reviewed 12 September 2008

I was looking for a economical, safe and clean place to stay in Riverside. I was there to help my daughter settle into college at California Baptist University. The places on Cal Baptist's website that they suggest to stay are all too expensive for my budget. As I was going to be staying there alone, I wanted to make sure it was safe above all. (maybe that sounds wimpy, but I'm used to always staying in a hotel with my family!) This definitely is not a four star hotel, but it met all my criteria for a good night's sleep.
The room itself was spotless, but overall the property looks like it has not been updated in some time. The hallway going up the stairs to the room was dirty, but it could be because someone spilled something in the hall and it had not been checked for a few hours. Hard to tell. My remote control in the room needed new batteries, but I never called to tell them. I had one of the biggest rooms they had at a good price because it was late when I checked in.
I found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. There were newspapers available in the lobby. There was a continental breakfast - coffee and pastries, included.
I would stay there again because it was economical and right down the road from the college.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank youngmex
Reviewed 20 July 2008

We needed a room for three days so we could attend student/parent orientation at UC Riverside for our daughter. We needed to find accommodations that were reasonable. We read the reviews done previously but decided to take a chance since the rate was so good. We found the hotel to be clean. The staff was friendly and very professional. The pool is small but clean with perfect water temperature. We were very pleased at our stay. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave. Thank you Econo lodge.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Oscar0580