US$ 168
US$ 146
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

US$ 104
US$ 146
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 172/night.

US$ 89
US$ 149
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this motel 12 times because of its convenience of location and price avg $70 per night. This morning I found bed bugs in the room. I called management and they were sorry but that is dangerous to your health and shouldn’t be taken lightly. I will never stay in this establishment again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
RiversideInn_Suites, Guest Relations Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Mary L,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. The room was thoroughly inspected the next morning and no bed bugs were found and also the room was rented out, with no further bug complaints. I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim and that although we have not found any evidence of a bug infestation, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that nothing is missed. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We had booked this place thinking it was a motel where we stayed several years ago. Upon arrival we realized it was not the same place. Rather than lose a night's reservation amount, we stayed. The first thing I checked was the bathroom. Two bath towels so thin you could see through them, no bath mat, no hand towels, one wash clothe that was stained. Immediately I found the cleaning lady and asked for a hand towel, wash clothes and two more bath towels. She obliged, but they weren't better. The wood laminate flooring looks as if it's never been cleaned. Thankfully I had brought socks to wear when in the room. After 15" gross socks! See attached photo.
The bed felt like sleeping on a box spring, the sheets were very thin, and there were rips in the bedcover.
The noise level from traffic and other patrons continued until after after midnight.
When trying to check out in the morning no one would appear in the office. After waiting 15" we dropped the keycards in a box and left.
Avoid this place at all costs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
RiversideInn_Suites, Guest Relations Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Pamela F,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The room was disgusting!!! Took 30 minutes to Lysol wipe and Lysol the room. Dirt and hair everywhere in the room. Air conditioner did not work. Guy came to look at A/C and left. That was it. We sweat all night in the hot room. Continental breakfast consists of dry fruit loops with a gallon of outdated milk in the office fridge that has not been cleaned in years. CAUTION!! Stay in your car before getting a room here. Total filth!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adamskireno
RiversideInn_Suites, Guest Relations Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Adamskireno,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Riverside Inn and Suites was very pleasant. Traveling for work we were able to pay a reasonable daily rate for the length of our stay. The room was nice, bed was comfortable and all the staff was helpful and friendly. The only two things I would change would be that the breakfast items be fully stocked and out the entire breakfast time and that the walls, doors and baseboards of the rooms be wiped down on a more regular basis. There seemed to be a lot of dust/fingerprints on all of them. But overall our room was perfect and we had a fantastic stay!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
RiversideInn_Suites, Guest Relations Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Michele C,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable experience. Your comments regarding the ways we can still improve are just as important, and we can't wait to show you how we have taken them to heart.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I had an issue with the update on my GPS so found Riverside and the motel the old fashioned way. While I was in town, I tried to call but either the phone was picked up and then immediately hung up or I wound up in a circular answering system. I got there the old fashioned way, by asking for directions. I arrived a day late, so the bulk of my reservation had been cancelled. The lady at the desk accommodated my dog and I with a downstairs smoking room at the back of the property stating that she could move me on Sunday morning. The WIFI signal was so weak at the back of the property that neither of my two computers could connect. I was tired after driving down from the Central Coast, so decided I would just sleep and worry about internet on Sunday. I went in around noon and a very unkempt, overweight, man was manning the reception desk. He said to check back later, in about two hours. I went and got a hair cut and breakfast. When I checked back I was told curtly, under his breath that no rooms downstairs were available. I informed him that the WIFI didn't work at the back of the property. He informed me that there was nothing wrong with the WIFI that it had to be my equipment. I have two computers set up. One less than a month old. Both have connected anywhere I have been all over the USA, until here. In fact I am down the street at a Starbucks writing this review on one of the computers that won't connect at this motel. He said to "check back tomorrow". I informed him that I wouldn't be there tomorrow and that I was going to write a scathing review. Aside from the owner who won't answer the telephone, is rude and looks like he just woke up while manning the desk, poor WIFI, the place is also in dire need of some serious repairs. I will post photos later. On the plus side the room is good sized, the bed firm and the fridge cools well. TV is decent. Also, appears that there are families living in some of the rooms. Definitely not a $140 a night hotel by anyone's standards. I will never book through this site again and have directed all emails from this site to go to spam. I am a travel nurse and have stayed all over the USA. Also, they allow dogs but all of the areas that should be grass, and there aren't many, are artificial turf. Had to walk a couple of blocks to get the dog to some real turf for bathroom purposes.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, get a room near the front where the WIFI hub is or you won't get enough bars to connect.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
RiversideInn_Suites, Guest Relations Manager at Riverside Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Cathy G,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with our internet connection, We already informed the management about this already as we see this a serious matter. We promise to be more careful soon as we believe that our customer's convenience are at the peak of our interest. In addition, we promise that these instances will never happen again. I hope you will still consider us for your stay again.