See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Good location, low prices and nice staff.
Beds barely uncomfortable.
Very bad WiFi, we can't connect our devices.
The bathroom had good water flow and temperature.
I didn't see bugs or roaches as other reviewers says.
This place isn't bad at all but need some remodeling.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2016

It started with check in. The girl at the front desk was so rude. She was also dealing with the maids, and the way she spoke and yelled at people was horrible. It's hard to believe they get any repeat customers. The towels had brown stains on them, the walls and ceilings had stains all over them, . Wifi was free but that's a good thing because it NEVER WORKED!!!! When I would call the office to ask the night guy, Gregory a question, he always said I don't know.Don't you think as a night manager, you should make some decisions???? So many scary people walking onto property from the street. Druggies, etc. Scary! Rude staff, No WI-FI, and didn't feel safe! Wont be back!!!!

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I originally had a three night stay booked. I chose this hotel because I had Choice Hotel gift cards to use and they are listed as one of the hotels that accepts them. Guy at the front desk told me they don't allow gift cards - even thought they had the gift cards advertised in laminated signs at the front desk. He could not explain why they advertised gift cards that they don't allow.

I got to my room and immediately noticed the curtains were not completely hung due to broken rods, the bathroom sink was already backed up - it was just disgusting. I ended up paying for the first night (with my credit card because they said they don't accept gift cards) but checked out after three hours. Even though I lost the money I paid on a room I didn't use, it was worth it just to get out of there. Place is crawling with scary people and it just didn't feel safe, despite being next door to the police department!!

Bottom line - DON'T DO IT!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We pulled into the parking lot and it didn't look to bad at first. Then we had to go to a side window as if it were a drive thru in order for the manager to open the door. We got two rooms. One with one Queen size bed in it and the other was a double bed for my son and my God-son. My youngest son and I were going to share the queen size bed. We walked up the stairs where there were men smoking and drinking alcohol and one of the men asked my son did he know where he could find some CUSH at or if he had some. My youngest son and I went into our room and I pulled the blanket back on the bed and there laid a LONG PIECE OF HAIR(NOT MINE) whoever the person was that stayed there before me. Then we went to inspect the bathroom. The TOWELS and BATH CLOTHS were BROWN as if they had already been used. (mind you the towels and bath cloths were WHITE) They had NEVER been WASHED and I left out of the room and told him JOE (was his name and he was the OWNER or either the MANGER) his name was on the sign that you see when you walk into a hotel to let you know who the GM is or the OWNER of the establishment. I took pictures of both of the DISGUSTING items and I told him that I wanted MY MONEY BACK. His response was at First, there is NOTHING that I can do for you. I replied back to him, Your Better call the owner or whoever your BOSS is and get me my REFUND RIGHT NOW!! I was NOT going to STAY in that place nor was I going to make my son stay there either. Well he claimed that he called his BOSS (which mind you HIS NAME was on the PLAQUE as the BOSS) So he claimed that he told him to VOID the transaction so that my credit card wouldn't be Billed. Joe claims that was All that he could do for me and that my $66.27 would be back on my credit card in 2-3 days. Well guess what? That was January 30, 2016 and here is February 4, 2016 when I am placing this review and I STILL HAVE NO MONEY. He also tried to NOT GIVE my Oldest son his REFUND of $75.00 dollars after he told him that his room was only going to be $72.00. My son has NOT gotten his money RETURNED either. Joe claims that he VOIDED out both transactions so that our MONEY wouldn't be REMOVED. But HE LIED. The Money from BOTH CREDIT CARDS was REMOVED AND NEITHER Of us have seen our MONEY BACK!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND SO DOES MY SON!! I told this man that he should be ASHAMED of himself selling rooms that LOOKE like that to ANYBODY, let along a mother and child. THIS IS NOT SOMEWHERE THAT YOU SHOULD EVER BOOK A RESERVATION TO>

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2015

This is probably one of the worst hotels we have stayed in. First of all, my initial reservation was lost - thank goodness I called to confirm and made a 2nd reservation! The help is friendly and that is probably the only nice thing I can say!
The room left a lot to be desired:
1 - the shower head feel off on my husband when he turned on the shower
2 - hole in the wall behind the door knob that was attempted to be covered up by a door knob protector
3 - coffee pot in the room but they no longer supply coffee
4 - the bathroom light timer was taped to the wall
5 - furniture had holes in the upholstery
6 - the paint job was half done - too many corners cut and incomplete
7 - TV signal kept cutting out
I think the ultimate part was when we called to complain about the room after our stay, the lady took our phone number so the manager could call us back and guess what - we never got a phone call back!

Room Tip: It is the only place in Riverside that allows larger dogs
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family