“Gotta love their old school ground beef tacos”
Review of Tina's Mexican Food - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I have only eaten the ground beef tacos and I always stop here when in town. They are great! I am sure all their food is great since they are always crowded. My only complaint is their lack of parking. But the food compensates for the hassle.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Even though Tina's has an extensive lunch/dinner menu I come for the breakfast because I am in constant search for huevos rancheros done right. I won't hate on the nearby places but none of them compare to Tina's Their breakfast is beyond excellent.. The beans are delicious, the tortillas taste hand made and the ranchero sauce is spicy hot without being overwhelming.and you get avocado!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Reviews were good for Tina's, so we thought we would try it. The place is very casual, not fancy. You walk up to place your order. Food is authentic. If you want the real deal this is a good choice.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

I love Mexican food and this is one place that knows how to serve shredded beef tacos.....they are truly the best in town!!! another wonderful item is their rice omg!!!!! delicious.

Reviewed 6 December 2007

Burrito wasn't so bad..great man!