“Too long to wait for average food”

Hotlanta Wings and Things
Ranked #510 of 768 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Instead of fast food this was slow food and not worth the wait and in this cash free economy they charge 50 cents to swipe your card . First time last time! No handy wipes for bbq and no bathroom

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

If I could choose zero stars I would. Terrible service and tiny wings. I ordered my family 100 wings like I have done many many times before. Before being allowed to order I was placed on hold for 10 but was told my order would be ready in 20 minutes. After waiting, my husband arrived to the restaurant and paid. He was told the order was almost ready so he waited inside. Fast forward an hour and a half, the food was still not ready. My husband was still waiting for the food, so he requested to cancel the order and get a refund. He was then told he could only receive a refund IF the food was not ready. A few minutes later, the food was miraculously ready. At this time, only about half the food was warm. We insisted on canceling the order and receiving a refund. The cook took the wings to the back and returned about 10 minutes later with the same food. Only now the packaging had some sticky white stuff on top. The cook then said the food is warm so he will not be issuing a refund. Again we asked for a refund and informed the workers we will not be taking the questionable food and wanted a refund. After another 10-15 minutes of waiting (while the workers tried to ignore us), they finally gave us a refund and asked us not to return. We promptly advised them we would never return and left.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

They are slow so be prepared to wait. We ordered a 10 piece regular wings (pretty good), lemon pepper (pretty good but I wouldn't get again), Mac & Cheese (good but I have had better in restaurants), greens (way to sweet) fries (good and hot), Sole (good a little to salty but pretty good), Lemonade (tons of sugar). We ordered and were told 40 minutes wow that's a pretty long wait for a fast food joint but okay my first time so I wanted to try it. All and All. It wasn't horrible, I might go back if I'm in the neighborhood but that's probably it. Had no problems with the service.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I called ahead to order 100 wings for my family. Immediately I was placed in hold. I waited on hold so long, we decided to drive in to place the order instead. When we arrived at the restaurant and ordered, we were told there was a 35 minute wait for the order to be prepared. So we went home and waited. When I returned, I noticed that the 100 piece order INCLUDED10 extra wings for free. I asked the worker if I could choose the flavor for the extra wings and was told that the extra wings are only provided by request. Naturally, I requested them. I was then told I would have to wait 25 MORE minutes if I wanted the bonus wings included with my order. Really? At this point I had already waited almost an hour (including the time I had to wait before I was even able to order). When I finally received my order, the wings tasted good but were teeny tiny. They were so tiny mom compared them to Cornish game hen wings. I have included a photo of the wings sitting next to a grape to illustrate the true size of the wings we received.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

As a wings lover it was ok. You can walk there from the hotel, so it was convenient, but nothing special.