“Tiny wings. Poor service.”

Hotlanta Wings and Things
Ranked #514 of 785 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I called ahead to order 100 wings for my family. Immediately I was placed in hold. I waited on hold so long, we decided to drive in to place the order instead. When we arrived at the restaurant and ordered, we were told there was a 35 minute wait for the order to be prepared. So we went home and waited. When I returned, I noticed that the 100 piece order INCLUDED10 extra wings for free. I asked the worker if I could choose the flavor for the extra wings and was told that the extra wings are only provided by request. Naturally, I requested them. I was then told I would have to wait 25 MORE minutes if I wanted the bonus wings included with my order. Really? At this point I had already waited almost an hour (including the time I had to wait before I was even able to order). When I finally received my order, the wings tasted good but were teeny tiny. They were so tiny mom compared them to Cornish game hen wings. I have included a photo of the wings sitting next to a grape to illustrate the true size of the wings we received.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

As a wings lover it was ok. You can walk there from the hotel, so it was convenient, but nothing special.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

it's a take out restaurant. nothing special about this little strip mall bbq place except for the food. I loved the bbq ribs 2 pieces and wings or fish with beans and greens. I loved the bbq beans and the greens.about 11 bucks or order a whole slab of ribs for 22.00. but be prepared for leftovers as the ribs are very meaty.. we order with the bbq sauce on the side because the ribs are great without it but the sauce is also great. don't forget the bbq beans also a hit at home. but they only take cash... no cards ,but a atm is inside for withdrawing what you need. if you like bbq this place is it.