See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Check out your room carefully and in day light if possible no matter what kind of haste you have when you check in as there is NO refunds. The first sign of lack of cleanliness was a spotted sheet on the bed we choose (King size version here is two double beds) to sleep on. The spot appeared to be permanent and the beds were comfortable to sleep on (or we were just plain tired). When we used the bathroom with the light on and no real rush I began looking around. In all corners and the floor I saw dirt that had piled up where ever possible. Upon closer inspection I noticed brown spots on the wall which held the toilet dispenser and wondered FECES? There was also a hole in the was and the towel holder above the hole was coming away from the wall at one end. In the bedroom area I saw wads of what appeared to be gum on the carpeting and maybe some candy as well all imbedded into the carpet.
All noise seemed to cease around 10 to 10:30 pm from others staying at the facility. We will probably NEVER stay here again or even consider it. Coffee and breakfast (a packaged roll) was available in the lobby in the mornings.
This facility had numerous people in different rooms, health and fire hazards?

Room Tip: Go to another facility.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

This motel may be a little rundown, but for the price it was better than expected. The owner went out of their way to cater to whatever we needed. All in all , I would stay their again. The location even though not in the best part of town; is close to everything you may need.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends