All reviews movie theater parking lot university fridge motel linens maids shampoo comfort cereal
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I live in town and had my best friend visiting from out of state, I chose to book a hotel instead of burdening family or friends and I'm really glad I chose this hotel. the area has a history of run down motels, most of which are gone, but being a resident of Riverside I was a little worried. At check in there was a $100 deposit, now I know this can be a huge inconvenience but it made me feel better, knowing not just anyone walking the street can get a room. The room itself was a little small, but it was just us two girls so no big deal, I was surprised how clean and modern the room looks. Hardwood and tile floors, nice paint with accent wall, big bed and nice couch, everything was extremely clean and the shower even had water jets. At $84 a night this is a great deal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The motel is clean and quiet, the parking lot is a little tight especially if you have a full sized truck. Check in is standard except talking thru the bullet proof glass. The room was clean and the bed was nice. The linens are pretty standard and a bit on the ruff side.

The room had a complete basket of toiletries if you forget something and the shampoo is nice. I could not turn off or control the side jets in the shower which ended up soaking the bathroom floor by the time I finished my shower. My wife ended up taking a bath so she would not have to deal with it.

I think there are three small two seat tables in the breakfast area which were all in use when we went in so it was very difficult to get to the breakfast items. The waffle maker was acting up most of the time we were there so we got apples, juice, coffee and small rolls for breakfast. They do have an outside patio area but it was 40 degrees out so was to cold to use so we stood at the check-in counter to eat.Certainly not worth bragging about as we have had better continental in small motels in the middle of nowhere.

The Mexican restaurant next door was quite good, there are chain places near by also.

Our stay was OK and the price was cheap so I will say this is an average place to stay in Riverside. I will consider staying again if we spend the night in Riverside again but will check reviews on other places first.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 707clayg
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The rooms are nice and clean (they have a big laundry room for linens, ladies work all the time there), but the noisy AC is not central (wall type) and the fridge is noisy too. The from door is on the balconies and people go by and you can hear them like being inside your room. The shower faucet is complicated one lever to turn on/off the water flow and a round cap on top of lever to dial the temperature. The breakfast is a waffle maker with sticky waffles made. OJ and apple juice, bananas, apples, coffee (both types), cereal, milk in fridge. Just OK. There is a shopping strip mall across the street where there is a Denny's, movie theater, etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank alberto927
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The service privided at check in tells the rest of the story of oyr stay. Warm, kind' professional check in followed by the same experience from the room maids.
Location is excellent to restaurants and food store.
Light breakfast was nice. We felt very safe.
Highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank E L
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I absolutely hate leaving bad reviews. Unfortunately I was left with no choice upon attempting to book this hotel/motel. The check in employee (who I failed to get a name) was very rude, judgemental, and prohibited my fiance and I from waiting on the property. I had called ahead on the day of arrival and I was told I would be able to check in at 9 am for an extra fee. Our uber dropped us off at about 8:45 am. We proceeded to The check in window were we were ignored by the check in employee. When I was finally able to get his attention, the employee explained that the room was not ready and we would have to wait until 9 am to check in. This was not a problem, however, when asked if we could sit in the lobby and wait he denied us the right. We then asked if we would be able to sit outside on the bench outside the office and again the employee refused to let us sit any where near the property. As a matter of fact he stated that we were not allowed to wait on or near the property and to return at 9 am. I assume this had something to do with the fact that my fiance and I are a same sex couple. We left the property as asked. I called at 9 am and the same employee informed me that the rooms had been booked and therefore we would not be able to check in. I mentioned I had just checked online and the online website stated they had rooms available. He then panicked and attempted to give me a b.s. story about how the rooms were not vacant at the moment but would be after 3 pm. He stated that "the room we were promised at 9 am had actually been booked by someone who ended up showing last minute" this was of course after I threatened to report them to the better business bureau. This is not a "hotel" of my choice as per say but I figured their early check in was convenient. I will never again bring my business or recommended this place to anyone. Specifically my same sex couple acquaintances.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple