All reviews movie theater parking lot university fridge motel linens maids shampoo comfort cereal
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The rooms are nice and clean (they have a big laundry room for linens, ladies work all the time there), but the noisy AC is not central (wall type) and the fridge is noisy too. The from door is on the balconies and people go by and you can hear them like being inside your room. The shower faucet is complicated one lever to turn on/off the water flow and a round cap on top of lever to dial the temperature. The breakfast is a waffle maker with sticky waffles made. OJ and apple juice, bananas, apples, coffee (both types), cereal, milk in fridge. Just OK. There is a shopping strip mall across the street where there is a Denny's, movie theater, etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank alberto927
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The service privided at check in tells the rest of the story of oyr stay. Warm, kind' professional check in followed by the same experience from the room maids.
Location is excellent to restaurants and food store.
Light breakfast was nice. We felt very safe.
Highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank E L
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I absolutely hate leaving bad reviews. Unfortunately I was left with no choice upon attempting to book this hotel/motel. The check in employee (who I failed to get a name) was very rude, judgemental, and prohibited my fiance and I from waiting on the property. I had called ahead on the day of arrival and I was told I would be able to check in at 9 am for an extra fee. Our uber dropped us off at about 8:45 am. We proceeded to The check in window were we were ignored by the check in employee. When I was finally able to get his attention, the employee explained that the room was not ready and we would have to wait until 9 am to check in. This was not a problem, however, when asked if we could sit in the lobby and wait he denied us the right. We then asked if we would be able to sit outside on the bench outside the office and again the employee refused to let us sit any where near the property. As a matter of fact he stated that we were not allowed to wait on or near the property and to return at 9 am. I assume this had something to do with the fact that my fiance and I are a same sex couple. We left the property as asked. I called at 9 am and the same employee informed me that the rooms had been booked and therefore we would not be able to check in. I mentioned I had just checked online and the online website stated they had rooms available. He then panicked and attempted to give me a b.s. story about how the rooms were not vacant at the moment but would be after 3 pm. He stated that "the room we were promised at 9 am had actually been booked by someone who ended up showing last minute" this was of course after I threatened to report them to the better business bureau. This is not a "hotel" of my choice as per say but I figured their early check in was convenient. I will never again bring my business or recommended this place to anyone. Specifically my same sex couple acquaintances.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Em040692
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I would rate this hotel higher, however, after being told that the MANDATORY $100.00 deposit would drop off my credit card after checkout, it's still on there 4 days later. Other than that, the Mexican restaurant next door is amazing!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank windsong101
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

After driving around the town of Temecula and not finding available affordable lodging we drove to the next town of Riverside. It was getting late by that time and I saw the Trip Advisor review on this motel. Fortunately they had an available room. We had a very comfortable room with everything a weary traveler should need. They even had a little basket of toiletries available in case you didn't bring your own. The shower was a little tricky but worked fine once you figured out how to use it. Everything was clean, and properly maintained. The a/c worked fine and not near as noisy as others I have heard. It was a quite night with comfortable beds to sleep in. I would definitely stay here again if I was in this area. We ate dinner at Coco's Bakery which was in walking distance from this motel and the food was very good at affordable prices. We missed the breakfast here at Dynasty Suites so I can't comment on that. All in all I enjoyed my short overnight stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple