See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Very plain, clean,lamanite wood floor,charge for ice. Over priced for location and amenities. Only stayed here because other locations sold out. No pool or any kind of breakfast,office was closed at 8 PM.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim G
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This property is very basic. No frills or extras at all. No tea or coffee in room. Microwave and fridge worked. Clean but the non smoking room needed to be aired out. Old furniture as in side table and dresser banged up and old style.
The one elevator was useful getting up to the 3rd floor room we were assigned.
We were not aware of the "grab n going" food available at breakfast time, as we were not informed by front desk clerk. Free parking was easy for handicap customers. The man who checked us in was unfriendly and had no customer service skills at all.
We will make a different choice next time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lyne T
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I stayed there 4 weeks. It was comfortable, clean and safe at a great price. with a very cordial staff. I would stay there again the next time an opportunity presents itself. Th is a convenient location for shopping and restaurants

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank piankhi121
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Run down and dirty motel with an uncomfortable bed, and a distinct creep factor (the prominent "make sure you lock and bolt your door for safety" sign on the guestroom door only adds to this feeling). If I had been there by myself and not with my husband, I would have left immediately.

No refunds, so consider your options carefully before booking. Furniture and goods looked to have been recycled from another property (a Hampton Inn?), and I suspect they have minimal cleaning staff based on the state of the floor and the wet wipes I used to wipe down the desk before putting my stuff down. Bad, noisy plumbing, and the shower ran cold when used at the same time as the bathroom sink. The bathroom light switch and the fan switch are on the outside of the bathroom, which is odd. The wifi password didn't work for any of the available networks (two different people tried on 3 different devices), and when I told the innkeeper, he did not bother to check it and just continued to insist that it worked fine. The innkeeper was also rude at check in, but it's a dive so I had no real customer service expectations. I did not bother to check out their breakfast. Based on their facilities, I would not want to eat a thing they provide.

A minor point, but we also found it stocked with the cheapest toilet paper I have ever seen. I'm not even sure where they could have sourced something like that.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Very misleading website on hotels.com. Motel is run down, dirty and unsafe. Not meant for families or any one truly traveling. There breakfast consist of an apple and the bathroom is filthy. They do have ample parking and location is pretty good. It's about 5 minutes to mall. Besides that, please use caution and avoid at all cost.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family