Stayed here two nights due to family member being in hospital nearby. Appreciated hotel desk called twice right after we arrived to make sure our room was satisfactory. Our king room was much nicer than most hotels I have stayed at. The bed was so comfortable, I literally slept better than I do at home. I enjoyed each night's sleep of our stay. The only down side is that this room came with a shower only and no tub. This affects me as I don't want to get my hair wet everyday when washing up. Also I like soaking in a tub and relaxing. The staff did offer to switch our rooms but it would have been to 2 queens and I didn't want to sacrifice the space for the tub. So it is my quirk not that others would feel the same way. The hotel is relatively new, nicely decorated, and clean.
For the free breakfast, they had pre-made omelettes, potatoes, yogurt, waffles, cold cereal, sweet rolls, bagels, muffins, and toast besides coffee and juice. The first morning, I went down at 7:30 am, and found that a large group had just gone through and cleaned out the coffee, the omelettes, and fruit. It took a while for the lady who works in this area to replenish the breakfast offerings. No complaint, just an observation. I liked also that if you miss breakfast hours, they have a breakfast bag at front desk which included: water, muffin, granola bar, and fruit. That was very considerate.
This hotel is in a mixed residential, business office area. There are about 4 fast food-type restaurants in same parking lot of hotel which makes it very convenient to find somewhere to eat, if you do not want to drive.
I would definitely book this hotel again if ever in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Southern California, yet far from the hustle and bustle of the big city, sits the Hampton Inn & Suites® Riverside/Corona East hotel. Boasting a location near the cities of Corona and Moreno Valley, our Riverside hotel is just 21 miles from Ontario International Airport and 60 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, Universal Studios Hollywood and all the top attractions that L.A. is famous for. A mere 30 mile drive takes you to Knott's Berry Farm®, as well as the house "The Mouse" built…Disneyland®! But you don't have to venture too far from our Corona hotel in Riverside to find plenty of adventure. Pick up something fabulous at the prestigious Galleria at Tyler. Rejuvenate at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. Cast a line at the Corona Lake Fishing Area. Hit the links at Oak Quarry, Goose Creek, Hidden Valley or Eagle Glen golf clubs. If you're here on business, you'll find there's plenty nearby. Our Riverside, CA hotel is located just a mile from Kaiser Permanente, Geo Tek, La Sierra University and more. Plan your getaway to this tranquil respite in Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Riverside / Corona East
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Riverside / Corona East Hotel Riverside