“THE BEST in Ripon and probably the Valley”
Review of My Garden Cafe

My Garden Cafe
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Ripon
Reviewed 27 April 2016

This place is garden adorable. All the staff is so friendly and service oriented. The food, my goodness is aplenty and delicious! I love the vegetarian omelets. They're enormous so I enjoy some there and take the rest home for another meal.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Breakfast is the best here. The Omelettes barely fit on the plate so don't eat for a while before you go here because you won't be able to finish it. The service is awesome, your coffee cup is hardly ever empty.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Homemade jam with your toast.

Great prices, very good portions. This is the right place to support a local business.

Large menu, always Great service and the coffee is very, very good.

Three egg dishes.

Great for breakfast, expect to wait for a seat, but worth it.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

My husband and I have found our new favorite breakfast spot! Their omelettes are terrific! And they make the best jam/jelly that I have tasted in a long time. The service is wonderful and the atmosphere is cute country. We love it!

Reviewed 16 August 2015

I love to go to My Garden because they treat everyone as if they know them. There food is always plentiful and delicious. You can never go wrong there, whether it's breakfast lunch or dinner it is always good. The most friendly staff. Amber is the best.

Been to My Garden Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK