Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$ 201
US$ 182
HIExpress.com
Pullman San Francisco Bay(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$ 218
US$ 190
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn(Redwood City)
US$ 144
ComfortInn
Courtyard Redwood City(Redwood City)
US$ 200
Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
Free cancellation until 03/08
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 133
US$ 122
Agoda.com
All reviewsnachosjacuzzi tubfull hot breakfastfree popcornstay there againfront officean older propertybed was very comfortableample parkingstanford hospitalcoffee machineyogurtflat screen tvbusy streetlitokitchenetteroses
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Fairly large room so glad we could rearrange furniture as desk area too cool near vent. Kinda difficult to regulate thermostat, though room temp fine most of the time. No elevator, managed stairs to upper level w/ luggage. Our room was next to stairwell so bit worried about noise; however, we weren't bothered. Enjoyed the breakfast Mon.-Fri., good selection of hot & cold food; especially liked the coffee latte. Continental breakfast Sat. & Sun. all right. Nice to munch on nachos, cookies & popcorn thru the day; fill containers in lobby then snack in room w/ daily newspaper. Desk clerks were friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PacificInn, Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Hi Jack, we appreciate your feedback while staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope we can serve you in near future!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

After reading the reviews the motel sounded nice. Nice looking on the outside, but that is all. No amenities. Basic room. Terrible, or lack of, maid service. Floor was dirty and sheets were dirty and stained, I requested the maid change the sheets and her reply was I will when you check out. "Full hot breakfast" on weekends is donuts, coffee and juice. I have to wonder who posted the reviews.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hi Nancy, We’re sorry you were unhappy. We’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know. Our promise is that we will genuinely do all we can to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable. We will look into these issues you have brought to our attention and hope we can better serve you in the future!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here again and will always keep coming back for the great hospitality, wonderful friendly staff, the complimentary cookies at check in are always warm and welcoming. They have added complimentary fresh donuts on the weekends along with a full breakfast and nachos anytime in the lobby. This hotel gets you all of the above plus the simple necessities of a safe, clean and comfy room. They also seem to always be upgrading the place as they have put in high speed internet cables on top of the already fast WIFI they have. I have heard the location is a bit out of place for some people but hey for all that you get, NO where in the bay can you get this type of service, quality, and price... Check it out and see for yourself...

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, I like to stay close to the front
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
PacificInn, General Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is pleasing to hear you had such a positive experience during your one stay with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I loved the room with the King Size bed and jacuzzi. The interior design was nice and upscale despite the reasonable price. I loved the fact that you can get as much popcorn and nachos (with hot cheese and jalapenos) from the office at all hours. Oh and coffee from there as well. its nice too that breakfast comes with the room.

The only thing I didn't like was the supreme lack of flexibility when it comes to check out times. I also didn't like that the front office reps didn't seem to coordinate with one another such that when one person promises something, the other can completely ignore it. It was a bit of a struggle for a moment there but overall I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and comfy it was.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
PacificInn, General Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hello Acsah, thanks for staying wit us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can better serve you in the near future. We appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Think a little bit "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel".
I made my reservation from trip advisor through hotels.com. I first reserved a Queen Deluxe, then cancelled and changed to a King Deluxe when I called to confirm and was told by the front desk that there was only one Jacuzzi, and that was in the King room. After I arrived, I was told at registration that though my room was a King Deluxe, it had only a shower. Not even a bathtub.
I have uncontrolled fibromyalgia and inflammatory arthritis, was in a lot of pain after my long hard drive, and was REALLY looking forward to the Jacuzzi that I had been told was in my room.
The front desk told me that the room I reserved for the special price quoted on the hotel.com website did NOT include a Jacuzzi tub, or ANY tub for that matter. When I asked him what made the room "Deluxe" when it didn't even have a bathtub, he called the manager. The manager listened to my complaint and very graciously "upgraded" my room to one with a Jacuzzi tub. The manager also told me that most of their rooms have a Jacuzzi tub. So communication with hotel staff is essential, unreliable and may still need to be verified with the manager.
Aside from this, the room was comfortable, if a bit quirky.
The door almost fit the doorway opening, but it did have a deadbolt lock. It also had a smaller device more towards the center of the door with a knob that when turned caused something that looked like a small useless deadbolt to come out. It obviously was something that went all the way through the door, so nosy person that I am, I looked on the outside of the door to see if a little sign saying "occupied" or "maid service" popped up. It didn't. Oh, well. Better than a hole in the door.
The AC unit is in the wall above the beds. I had a small remote control for it that may or may not have actually done anything. I couldn't tell.
The bed was comfortable, though a little bit high so that I had to climb up into it.
Additional grab bars in and around the Jacuzzi tub would be welcome so that someone with limited mobility would feel less like the baby hippo trying to climb out of it's first bath. Maneuverability in these tubs is a huge challenge! With my first bath, I injured my right arm and shoulder using the grab bar on the far right of the tub. When I took my second bath in the early morning, I used the grab bar on the far left of the tub with better results.
There was no plug for the bathroom sink, so I sacrificed my washcloth to avoid losing my contact lenses.
I think all of the waste baskets that have disappeared from other hotels have surfaced here. I had a total of four in my room, no complaints.
You can tell that this is an older hotel that has had extensive remodeling and some well-done upgrades that may still be in progress.
There is a breakfast room with hot dish items such as scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, and pancakes. They also offer a good variety of juices, cold cereals, bagels, and pastries. You will want to be sure to get there early enough to get your coffee because the coffee machine dispenses hot water intermittently with coffee as it nears empty.
There is a very nice little courtyard area near the breakfast room with café tables and chairs, and a small garden planted with roses, cannas, and impatiens makes it a very pleasant place to enjoy your breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lsayre
PacificInn, Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! We apologize there was a discrepancy with the original reservation you had and I apologize on behalf of the front desk in not clarifying deluxe rooms. We appreciate all the feedback and will definitely take into consideration adding additional grab bars for the tubs and hope you will choose to stay with us in the future. Thank You!