We checked into the Redondo Beach Hotel early Saturday for an overnight "staycation" because we were going to an event on Saturday night in Long Beach and wanted to be closer to the venue than Woodland Hills. The hotel is comfortable, bright, very contemporary and in a terrific location at the Redondo Beach Marina. The hotel has bicycles for exploring the bike path along the strand in Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach as well as south to Torrance Beach and Riviera Village, a charming shopping area with many good restaurants. The large Jacuzzi adjacent to the nice pool was perfect after the relaxing bike excursion. The room was cheerful with a top level king size bed, refrigerator, microwave, Kuerig coffee maker, and large flat screen TV which you can use with an app for your phone to access all of your media including Netflix. But why stay in your room? The fitness center has up to date equipment for any workout. There was a plentiful buffet breakfast for guests including very good coffee! The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Redondo Beach hotel is now officially open in King Harbor. After having undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, new features include the addition of balconies on our ocean-facing rooms, a second level outdoor lounge with spectacular marina and ocean views, a sparkling new lobby, and the addition of an expansive portico inspired by the rich architectural history of Redondo Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Redondo Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western