US$ 159
US$ 153
US$ 124
US$ 108
US$ 77
Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 74
US$ 196
US$ 96
US$ 71
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
All reviewsold spaghetti factoryceiling fanfree breakfastindustrial parkpull out couchwaffle makerbusiness centerthe breakfast areaenjoyed our staysmall kitchenexercise roomroom was largeeach morningclean hotelwould stay here againfreewaymicrowave
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Don't believe me? Go ahead and try. Pee stain from dogs. Hallway under construction. Carpets from 20 yrs ago. Don't walk on it without shoes. Bedding covered with pee stain. Bathroom tub black. This should be called a motel and an hourly rental for working women.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize if you were not satisfied with the room accommodations during your stay, such as the carpet, bedding and the bathroom tub. The Country Inn & Suites San Bernardino/Redlands and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure the quality of our guest rooms are up to date. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and we hope you'll still consider us again in your future stay.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel is mid-renovation, not sure when it'll be done, but it's definitely under construction. Some of the lights in our room didn't work, and there was a square cut out of the carpet. None of those issues really bothered me, the beds seem clean, which is important to me. We stayed Friday-Sunday for a stay and play soccer tournament. Unfortunately, our vehicle was broken into at some point between Friday night and Saturday morning. The passenger window was busted out. The only item stolen was a $10 pair of sunglasses. I understand this can happen anywhere, but I was a little disappointed with how it was handled. Our vehicle was parked very close to the front entrance. When I reported the incident to the front desk, the lady informed me that the hotel isn't liable and suggested I call 911. First of all, I would've never blamed the hotel, second, it wasn't an emergency. I asked her if they have cameras, she looked at the monitors, said yes, and that was it. With very little help, we filed a police report, had the $300 window replaced, and don't plan on revisiting this hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelfromNevada
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Exceeded my expectations. Great for any event at the NOS Events Center! Super convenient and nicer than any of the hotels "closer" to the venue. Check in and check out was quick and easy, and parking is plentiful.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends