“Good food, great Margaritas”

Las Brasas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 256 Restaurants in Redlands
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic traditional Mexican food! Enchiladas, fajitas, chile rellenos, taco salads, wine margaritas, and much more! Vegetarians are always welcome! Wide variety of selections for all to enjoy for both vegetarians and non vegetarians! Family Owned, family recipes, family friendly. InstaGram: LasBrasas
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I had the chicken tacos and my husband had a burrito. It's small but really good food and really good drinks.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

I love the food there and I also love that they open early, not like other restaurants that open until 11am. I like a few of the shrimp plates and my kids love the grilled chicken tacos. The service is pretty good too and they have coupons like 50% of a lunch or dinner if you buy one at regular price.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Old..slow service..food bland..out dated eating area...I wouldn't go back..shocked it's on state street

Reviewed 31 July 2015

We've been to this Mexican restaurant as a couple and as a family for the last 7 years and we have never had to wait long and the food is always prepared fresh! The servings are big and the servers are always helpful!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Were in town to see a bowl performance so decided to try this place before the show.

Nice atmosphere, although it was quite warm inside. Server took our order promptly and then proceeded to forget about us. After several tables had been served that came in after us, he walked by and you could see that it dawned on him we had completely slipped his mind.

That wouldn't be a dealbreaker on it's own but the food was average at best. The enchilada sauce (which is what separates a good enchilada from a bad one imo) tasted like it came out of a can. Portions for the price were skimpy. With so many good mexican places in town I can't see a reason to return.

1  Thank shellz61