“If you like decent Mex/Amer fast food, this is the place.”
Review of Del Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #181 of 256 Restaurants in Redlands
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I live and work in the area and now and then get a craving for a taco or burrito. The service is quick, food hot and predictably Del Taco. I have not tried their "plates" yet, but the photos look decent < but don't they always >. I will continue to stop in when I get my Del Taco craving.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Great prices and service! Don't forget your Senior Discount, Just mention at the end of your order...."And I
am a senior!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

bean and cheese burrito... what more can be said... for a vegetarian it was cheap,convenient and super close!