“Good Food”

Phoenicia Greek and Lebanese Cuisine
Ranked #48 of 256 Restaurants in Redlands
Description: Phoenicia Greek and Lebanese Cuisine is the one-of-a-kind restaurant in the city of Redlands, CA. We are a local, family-owned restaurant.
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

First time at Phoenicia. Loved the gyro which came with a soda and chose of hummus or fries--I choose the hummus, my son choose fries. The place was packed at lunch time. My total for both for both of us was about $20.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Phoenicia is one of my favorite places to go for Middle Eastern food. Family owned, the restaurant offers traditional dishes that include gyros, kebabs, kafta, tabuli, humus, baklava, among many other selections.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I'm in Redlands, at least once a month. I have always heard that the food here is very delicious. I finally stopped by for dinner on a Saturday night, in December. There is seating inside and it is very casual-which I love.. You order your food and then it is brought to your table. I ordered hummus, a greek salad and the lamb & beef blend gyro. Out of everything I ordered, the hummus was the best. The gyro was ok. The salad dressing was HORRIBLE!!!! It was very sour. The service was slow.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The food is excellent, but the restaurant could use a little sprucing up. I have never had a bad meal there, but it is almost like a cafeteria. It is all cooked to order and very fresh.

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

Agree with other reviews about slow service but everything was fresh. The restaurant could be greatly improved: freezing fan blasting air, loud tv playing, very bright lights. The falafel were good and fresh. The hummus good but covered in way too much oil. The tabouli was very salty. Wish there were dishes with Greek salad, more mixes (choose three items). A bit overpriced. Needs either bigger portions, higher quality or lower prices. But there are not too many places with this food and I like this type of food.