Good Nite Inn Redlands
US$ 147
US$ 134
ComfortSuites
US$ 96
Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 107
US$ 97
US$ 131
US$ 120
All reviewsgoodnite innfront deskloma lindaroom was cleanquick checksan bernardinonice poolhome away from homestayed one nightfreewaymotelihopratesmicrowavewalmartmaintenancehousekeeper
Reviewed 29 January 2012

The staff is very friendly with great customer service. Especially Adrienne and Bana. It's close to shopping, restaurants, and night life in Redlands. And the price is the BEST in southern California, ranging anywhere from $33-50. Pretty hard to beat, and everytime I'm in the area, it is always my lodging of choice.

• Stayed: December 2011
Goodnite, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Dear Todd0805: Guest service is very important to us and we are delighted that you had a great experience while our guest. Thank you for posting, I will share your comments with our team, especially Adrienne and Bana.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I really enjoyed y stay @good nite inns.I am definitely going to return. your staff was very friendly especially Adrienne.
sean shukla

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear RenoSean: Thank you for posting about your stay and for mentioning Adrienne. I will share your comments. We are thrilled you had a good stay and hope to see you , again, when in the Redlands area.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. It's a really good value . I'm definitely going to return.

• Stayed: January 2012

Dear Babygirlpure: We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon. Thank you for posting!

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I have been using the Good Nite Inn, in Redlands Californi,a for a good number of years for both my business needs, my customers and my family. The staff is friendy and courteous, the rooms are clean and the rates can't be beat. It is close to very upscale restaurants, movies and shopping and close to several freeways. Highly recommended...
Robert L. Hudson
Robert L. Hudson Photography
[--]

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear Bigreb: Thank you for your years of repeat stays and referrals. We are so happy we have been able to meet/exceed your expectations in service and rates and hope to continue serving you for years to come.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

I booked this motel online, never having stayed in a Good Nite Inn before, and was pleased with the result. The people (Adrienne, Eddie, Jenny, Bana, and of course Pamela) were friendly and helpful. I discovered at the time of my arrival that I would actually need an additional room for my five-night stay, and Pamela, the GM, worked me up a price that was even less than the price given me online over a month earlier! Needless to say, I was surprised at their willingness to accommodate my needs without gouging me on the price. That convinced me that, whenever I visit my daughter-doctor in Loma Linda, I'm going to stay at the Good Nite Inn-Redlands. For the money, it's the best deal in town, and well worth every penny.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Goodnite, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear edmelton: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as our guest. I’m so happy we were able to accommodate you and your family while visiting your daughter in Loma Linda. Guest satisfaction is always our top priority and we’re thrilled you had a great stay and will visit us again the next time you’re in town to visit. Regards, Pamela Vengarick – General Manager