“The Worst Experience I've Ever Had”
Review of Euro Grill

Euro Grill
Ranked #176 of 233 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Great gyros and sauce is to die for! Is great lunch and quick dinner place with superb comfort food with a european flair and flavor.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I didn't actually get to eat anything here so I can't comment on the quality of food.
I stopped here with a friend as we fancied some kebobs but when I tried to order from the photos I was told he didn't sell that food. Seems he now only sells gyro meat so I asked why he advertises and has photos of food he doesn't sell and the owner got very rude, angry and then abusive.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Food is wonderful...good.... reasonably priced.
However, on number of occasions they have run out of things on their menu. Just a word of caution.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is really good I have not been disappointed in anything that I have ordered from there. I started out by getting the gyro roll which is amazing but this last time I got a chicken plate with rice,hummus a salad, and a homemade flat bread. It was even better than the roll. They are a family run business and they are enjoyably friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We visited once and enjoyed the gyro wrap. This time we wanted more of a meal so we ordered the gyro plate. It wasn't what we expected, I ordered mine with rice it was meat over rice, hummus, salad no pita bread. My husband ordered the fries and he got meat over fries! We figured he didn't have pita bread, he never checked on how we were doing. He knew his food was sub par, it was not worth $10.00 a plate. We had moved outside because the cafe was so hot, the out door seating was slightly better until all the women next (5 salon women) store decided to take a smoke break on the table next to us! We will not be returning, don't waste your time if your looking for a traditional Gyro with a pita and cucumber dill sauce!

Reviewed 11 July 2015

they can get you in and out for lunchtime, so it is good when you need to get back to work in a hurry.

Been to Euro Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK