“Great place to eat”

Eureka Burger
Ranked #3 of 247 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A collection of America's best. Eureka! Features an elevated American selection of craft beer, whiskey, regional wine, & locally sourced ingredients.
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We were greeted immediately by a friendly hostess, and seated right away. This place looks like a hole in the wall but it is quite large. They have indoor and covered out door seating. The drinks are unique and original. I Loved the Charcol strawberry lemonade.. yes it's black in color, which makes it cool. They have burgers, chicken, fish, and more. They also have more original unique drinks on the menu as well. The food was delicious, my friend ordered a salmon burger, and I ordered the Mahdi magic tacos with the mango salsa, Delicious both of our meals!
Great place to visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Probably one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. Would definitely go again, and have recommended it to several people. The down side is that it is very noisy. I like to talk to the people I'm with without my throats hurting afterward. Also.... if you like onions on your burger, be aware that they use sweet onions, not the usual yellow onions, which I personally prefer. These taste very different.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and great food. We had a Eureka cheeseburger and side salad. It was great! Very convenient for us to exit from 10 south and get back on.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I am not usually a fan of burgers or pub fare, but this place made a serious fan out of me! The diverse menu is wonderful and includes combinations of meats and vegetables that I have never considered before. I was lucky enough to be visiting with a friend who was willing to share so we tried the Cowboy and the Fresno Fig burgers. They were fantastic. We had the Brussels sprouts appetizer which were also fabulous. The service was great and the prices very affordable. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I headed out for dinner after a day at work and still struggling to work out what time zone I was in. Eureka was recommended by a colleague so I walked up the road and took a seat at the bar. The place was packed and had a great vibe for a Monday night. The bar man helped me with my beer choice and generally made sure I was looked after.

I always look for the dish that the place puts their name to so a Eureka burger it was. It was good but burgers can tend to seem all the same after a while.

The best part of the place was the people, and they were pretty much all locals. Everyone at the bar was chatty and made everyone feel welcome. If you're like me and revelling solo then I'd definitely recommend Eureka and take a seat at the bar.