“Hanging with the locals”
Review of Eureka!

Eureka!
Ranked #3 of 253 Restaurants in Redlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I headed out for dinner after a day at work and still struggling to work out what time zone I was in. Eureka was recommended by a colleague so I walked up the road and took a seat at the bar. The place was packed and had a great vibe for a Monday night. The bar man helped me with my beer choice and generally made sure I was looked after.

I always look for the dish that the place puts their name to so a Eureka burger it was. It was good but burgers can tend to seem all the same after a while.

The best part of the place was the people, and they were pretty much all locals. Everyone at the bar was chatty and made everyone feel welcome. If you're like me and revelling solo then I'd definitely recommend Eureka and take a seat at the bar.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This place has a variety of food my favorite is the chicken sandwich the coleslaw and mashed potatoes just to name a few.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have never been there when there wasn't a mistake or snafu with our order, but the food is good! It's a nice atmosphere and we enjoy going. The sandwiches are great and there is an excellent variety of burgers. We recommend!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing fig burger, I loved it. When I first read it I thought no way but then I ordered it and it was amazing

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I have eaten at Eureka Burger in Redlands, Claremont, and San Louis Obispo. The beer, mimosas, wine, and food were very good. The ceviche at the Redlands location was my favorite food.