See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2016

During long journey from Arizona, all of a sudden I have decided to have stay at Americas Best Value Inn. It is really good service provided to me. Staff is calm. Place is really quite. No noise even it is nearer to free way I-10. It has safe parking.

I must say that this place takes care of guests that at least no one would check out without having breakfast even they don't have breakfast room. That shows their positive attitude to serve their guests. For $72/night, I think this is more than sufficient.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
americasbviredlands, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having your stay at our place. This positive feedback inspires us to serve our guests more better in the best possible manner.

I hope your next visit at this place and we will be having an opportunity to serve you once again.

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

plane arrived late , searched for inexpensive room and found this. arrived to a very rude and grumpy manager or owner. waited out in the cold for 20 minutes because he stated he had not received email yet. offered to forward mine, NO!!!! asked if I could check in while he waited for email, NO! you have my credit card as a deposit if problem I replied , NO NO NO!!! asked if there was a restroom I could use then ? you guessed it , NO!!! returned to car to get out of cold wind and cancelled reservation. couldn't leave quick enough. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank d0ublev
americasbviredlands, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having a stay with us.

First of all apology for the inconvenience that you have waited for 20 minutes outside in cold. However, as per the management's policy, we cannot check in the guest who made reservation online till we receive an e-mail from the source where the guest has reserved the room.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

About the only good thing I have to say about this place is that it was close to a restaurant. That being said, you would want to make this place your last resort, just slightly above sleeping in your car. We should have been alerted to the quality of the place we had booked by tv remote that was handed to us at check in. The bed was like sleeping on a slab of cold cement, the hotel offered virtually no amenities, not even soap and/or shampoo. Everything was bolted down or built in so that it could not be moved. The "continental breakfast" offered was your choice of pre-packed muffins at the front desk. We won't be staying here again and do not recommend this place to anyone else.

Room tip: Stay on the first floor. There are no elevators and the stairs are surprisingly steep.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
americasbviredlands, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Apology for the inconveniency. It is very sad to hear from your side that you were not provided even soap and/or shampoo, however you have not informed on the front desk that we could provide you the same. None of the guests have ever experienced by having stay with us in 5 years of career as you mentioned. Even though you are dissatisfied, we are expecting you to have a stay at our place and we will be having an opportunity to serve you more better like our delighted guests.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

No free hot breakfast, but all else is good--from parking to bathroom.
Freeway convenient. Major restaurant adjacent, comfortable beds, efficient room cleaning. Best of the budget-type lodgings in Redlands.

Room tip: Seniors can request first floor, no smoking rooms.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
americasbviredlands, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are trying continuously to improve our break fast service. This inspires us to serve you more better in the best possible manner.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

When I checked in late the manager was very attentive to my requests. He directed me to the quietest comfortable clean room that was perfect. Any request I had was answered promptly with a genuine smile. I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
americasbviredlands, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It is glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. This inspires us to serve you with best possible manner in future.