“Yummy tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Been coming here for years now and it really is a great taco place for the price. The place is simple, no seating area really but the food is great , you can eat on the sidewalk or in your car or bring it home. Especially love the ground beef taco.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

No tables only a wall around the perimeter of the restaurant to sit on, but the food is amazing! My friends and I have made it a tradition to stop when ever we are passing through from LA! Even my other friends from the desert have become fans of this little "hole in the wall" place. But it's got to be the original Cuca's by Mozarts!

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Very pleased with the Service and food. Great selection you can't go wrong... the waitress was very helpful in our selection

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Cuca's has been around for 20+ years. It now has several branches, but this is the original. It has no seating options, & is a walk-up window with a huge menu board posted outside.

The food is good. Simple, straight forward, & calorie heavy, but good. Pro tip: the menu has "taco salad" listed, they're lying. It's nachos. Very good nachos.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I live on Guam now, but like Maddie (and many others) - Cuca's is always on my mind and in my heart. Last year, I made my first trip back to the mainland in about a decade. And you better believe I went straight to Cuca's. It was basically like the scene in Robin Hood when Kevin Costner lands ashore and tries to make love to the beach....HOME. This year I came back and it still was just spot on.