“ate there with my kids. very good food!”
Review of Cattlemens

Cattlemens
Ranked #7 of 329 Restaurants in Redding
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017

it was good, the decor was fun and western. the service was slow but the food was good. we went there 2 nights

1  Thank Val T

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The food is good. I like the Chopper and My husband Pete's Special. The do sell the BBQ sauce for $5 a bottle and we always buy one to go.

2  Thank Homkat
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Hubby & I ate at Cattlemens one evening we both had steaks, salad & potatoes
service was slow, due to it being a Friday night & packed house
go during the week & service is much faster

we quite often do take out of their Bread Bowl Soup
its very nice & reasonable

Staff is very nice and helpful - they try to deliver awesome service
you can tell -

1  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The Cattlemen's Restaurant in Redding,CA leaves a lot to be desired. I've eaten there 3 times in as many years, and I'm always reminded as to why I typically avoid this eatery!

1. The dated atmosphere of the establishment,(I don't believe it's been updated since 1980), is leaky on rainy days and dark and dingy from the entry way on.
2. The staff have never impressed me with being a service oriented establishment. I realize that they are mostly younger staff, however; management's job is to help staff rise to a level that people simply "enjoy" the experience...if not the food.
3. Food. Unfortunately, I feel that of ALL YOU DO IS BEEF, then you better be REALLY GOOD at preparing it!

Overall, very below average eatery. Dennys could serve a better steak!

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Greeted by a friendly staff. We were seated and greeted by our waitress promptly. Started out with a cocktail to unwind before ordering dinner. Dinner was very great, we had 10oz. Filet Mignon, bacon wrapped Shrimp, baked potato, broccoli, and salad with the best blue cheese dressing we've had in a while. Fried apple pie to finish it off. Great steak house, we will be back.

1  Thank Bob55555

Been to Cattlemens? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK