“Lots of food! ”

Add it.
Maple Garden
Ranked #39 of 62 Restaurants in Red Bluff
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

You order at the counter and choose your favorite from the hot case. Everything comes in an overstuffed Togo box. I was impressed with the amount of food I got and the low price. The food had great flavor and the veggies were tender crisp. I added an egg roll which was very tasty in the flaky spring roll type wrap. I am only giving four stars because of the sodium content, although I like salt the food had so much sodium my mouth was incredibly dry- still I'll be back when I need a fast meal on a budget.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I had to feed 14 people for a family dinner, I ordered via phone, I still had to wait a bit for it to be ready, but it was worth it. The combination plate comes with two different entrees, fried rice, chow mein and an appetizer. There are tables so you can eat in, but it is a rather small, so order to go. The food is great and you get you fill. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Mike M