All reviews road noise bed was comfortable pool and hot tub cathedral city towels soap sleep sink tennis
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced, clean and early check-in use them all the time. They allow our pets and make us feel at home. Thank you for your kindness. We recommend this location, it's the best Motel 6. See you next year!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is the second year I have stayed here during the BNP Paribas Tennis Open. Since we spent so much on tennis tickets, needed an inexpensive place to stay while there. It's a couple miles down 111 to the tennis venue and a bagel spot for breakfast along the way. Very convenient! The room was basic, the pool was clean, the beds comfortable. It may seem a little iffy
but there are lots of nice people staying there and the staff is very nice. Will be staying there again next year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Called motel 6 to make a reservation and I was informed they were sold out for that date. So I went online and made a reservation with a third party vendor, at a lower price than Motel 6 showed on there website. But when I went to check in, there was a walk in in line before me... no reservation... got the room for 1/2 the price I paid. When I asked the clerk to honor her price, I was told no. Then 3 more walk-in’s behind me got same lower price. Clerk was rude... and gave me keys that were not programmed... twice, making me walk to the room twice. Each time with a worse attitude! Never have I feared for my safety that at this motel. Room was shabby, mold around the tub, light bulbs in the bathroom and bedroom burnt out, bathtub did not drain during shower, holes in the flooring, gross stains on the bedspread, just horrible.

This traveler recommends sleeping in your car if this is your only choice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Palm Springs - Rancho Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

J G, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We were fortunate to book this hotel considering it was a big weekend for tennis and everything else sold out or way too expensive. The rooms were very clean so was the lobby and laundry/vending/ice area. Smelled very nice! Staff was very nice. The only down side was the bed was supposed to be a queen; however, felt more like a full size. The area seemed safe, but too much noise from highway and other guests staying up late. Walls were thin. Other than that it was good for a 1 night stay, nothing longer than that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is basic Motel 6 facility located just over the border of Cathedral City and Rancho Mirage. Rancho Mirage is one of the most expensive cities in the greater Palm Springs area. The hotel is not near the tourist centers so you will need a car to get around. You can walk to some nearby restaurants and retail. The rooms are the new Spartan look with wood look laminate floors, a bed, wide screen TV and bath with towels and soap. The days when you got shampoo and lotion in the small bottles are gone at low end motels. I had a second floor room with was nice. The rooms fronting the Highway 111 can have more noise, so if you are a light sleeper you might select a room on the side opposite the Highway. This motel usually has lower prices on busier sesonal events as it is away from the tourist areas.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the Highway 111 will have less noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo