“No Shame Here ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurants really don't get any better than this in my opinion. Food is always delicious and generous, and service very attentive and gracious. Palm Springs area full of great places to eat and this is among the best.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I will not hesitate to return. The three and four course menus offer an adequate selection and are reasonably priced. I especially liked the gazpaccio soup even though quite different from my normal experiences. Adding to normal experiences, I wasn't that impressed with the "customer favorite" calves liver. Having said that, I am sure that others will be impressed by the generous serving while I am accustomed to thinly sliced servings, but again that is just personal preference. The frog legs were very delicious. The wine list is not outrageously expensive but the corking fee is excessive at $25 so we did not bring our favorite wine. That's business. Our service was prompt and courteous but lacked much personality.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here tonight for the first time - don’t know how we’ve not been here before in the 20 years of coming to the desert! But we’ll definitely be back!

Nice ambience and decor, white linen table cloths and napkins and excellent service all provided a wonderful platform for the food and our expectations were high. We chose off the summer special fixed price 4 course menu which offered a good choice and is extremely well priced. As an entree I had the salmon and my wife the calves liver which she described as the best she’d ever eaten. There is no aspect that I would try to improve and will definitely return. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

While vacationing in Palm springs, my wife and I and another couple returned to Shame On The Moon after a hiatus of several years. We found it to be elegant with a great menu. The caesar salad was delicious as were the crab cakes, meatloaf and scallops and shrimp. The wait staff was attentive and helpful. We will return again next year.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Best service in the Valley...I love the upscale supper club feel. I had the special which was roast lamb...haven't had a roast lamb meal that good for years...rivaled Grandma's Easter Lamb...I will return as often as I can..