“Great beer choices”

Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 180 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

First place we stopped on our vacation to PS. Beer was good, food was pretty good, would probably try it again but not this trip. Not inexpensive but ok prices.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

After a rather disappointing experience at a nearby competitor we walked a few feet away to Yard House. I had called the restaurant a few times to make sure they were still open, nobody answered so we chose to walk over. After a short wait we were seated in a very large and comfortable booth. Quite loud music and the restaurant was very, very cold inside. Nevertheless I was surprised that their menu had changed quite drastically with most of the comfort food gone! Pasta dishes down to a few, steak items cut down to the usual $35-60 range with small portions, salads were but a few as well but the alcoholic beverages menu had increased big time. Since I dont indulge in those beverages I cant comment further. I did enjoy my appetizer caesar salad (no egg or anchovies) then my entree was the Linguine with shrimp and vodka sauce which was served in a nice sized porcelain bowl. My youngest child enjoyed his 4 vampire carne asada Steet tacos which were very flavorful and not too spicy. My oldest enjoyed the Poke Bowl which was hard to see as the restaurant was quite dark but he said the fish and rice were very appealing to his taste buds. Haha, teenage lingo. The only other issue was that my entree came right after my salad which happens quite a lot here, they dont pace it correctly. But all in all Ignacio, our server was attentive and personable yet forgot my iced tea, TWICE and that left me a bit disappointed. But the food made up for his faux paus.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Fun atmosphere and a variety of items on the menu make the Yard House a great pick anytime. We frequently have dinner there after we see a movie and love that typically you don't have to wait too long to be seated even if the shopping center is packed. That's because it is so large! And the service is always friendly and and quick. A good place to go if you're local or visiting the desert.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Being a local our family eats here about 4 times a month. Food is always good and always fresh. Staff is always warm and friendly. Fun sports bar feel. You will really enjoy it!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

My family and i love yard house. Food is always delicious and even though i don't drink beer, my friends who do say its great spot for IPAs. Our favorite dish is the lobster noodles, tuna poke and crab cakes - ohh and my husband loves the southern fried chicken. Its a nice atmosphere and family friendly

Date of visit: April 2018