“Food was Fantastic !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Decided to try since the reviews were good and we love Italian Food. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the food was really tasty and excellent. My husband and I shared the shrimp appetizer which was very good. I had the veal parmesan which was over the top. My husband had the veal marsala which was also excellent. The service was outstanding and we will certainly return when we go back to Palm Springs.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Best Osso Bucco in the area. Fine wine list and bar. Pastas are al dente and fresh; seafood is above average quality and the service is impeccable

1  Thank James S
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We ate here on our first night in rancho Mirage and were able to walk from our hotel. The atmosphere is cozy, clean and welcoming. The wait staff were very nice, stopping to chat and share information on the area. The dishes we ordered were excellent ! Our waiter brought us spumoni for dessert saying " special for Canadians!" we laughed, but ate and enjoyed with appreciation ! It was a lovely welcome to California and to sit in a quiet place with NOT a blaring TV or stereo in sight ! Thank-you staff of Alberto's !

Reviewed 24 November 2015

This place is classic! I make sure to visit overtime I am in Palm Springs. My boyfriend has been going over the past few years and we both enjoy it. The staff are friendly and the food is good. I recommend the seafood linguini and the tiramisu - of course!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

My husband enjoyed our meal here very much. Food was amazing and service was outstanding. Will be back!!