“Another Great Meal”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Veldt Street
Transit: The SunBus has a bus stop on the corner of Bob Hope & Hwy 111
Description: Fleming's Rancho Mirage, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The River, across from the Rancho Las Palmas Resort, in the Coachella Valley near Palm Desert.
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal sharing filet mignon and lobster starting with a wedge and ending with chantilly cream and berries. Great value! The energetic and attentive server, Jenny, was a delight!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We go here st happy hour to have the cheeseburgers and a glass of red wine of a cocktail. Not expensive and the burgers are the best! We eat at the bar and the bartender is a great guy - good service!

1  Thank JimW551
Reviewed 22 January 2018

A foursome last evening was spoiled by an incredibly bad waitress with an attitude you could drive a bus through. Her Manager made it even worse by jumping on us without getting the proper story. He removed her and had Carol take over, she should be cloned so she can look after everybody, she was lovely. However, Christine should be relegated to some-where else so customers don't have to deal with her at all.
Will not be rushing off to Flemings any time soon.

3  Thank Catherine June B
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I always wondered why anyone would want to spend a large sum of money on something they can cook themselves..that's why I have rarely if ever ordered a steak in a restaurant. But, more recently had occasion to go to Flemmings and took a walk on the wild side and ordered a steak. Well..after the second bite I was a convert. I don't know how that steak got so tender, or so beefy flavored but I do know how it got cooked to perfection. Overall, was a great experience, already trying to duplicate my Flemings steak at home, hmmm, first have to source some pretty well aged prime beef I expect!

1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My husband and I had dinner at this Fleming's while visiting Palm Desert. Fleming's is the place to go for good quality steak, but is pricey since everything is a la carte unless they have a special deal. If you are not a steak lover, like me, try the salmon or the pork chop. The restaurant lighting is dim in much of the dining area...we requested to be moved to a table under a light; we saw other guests using lights on their cell phones to read the menu.The food was delicious - from salad to steak & shrimp/salmon to dessert. The service was outstanding; the staff paid great attention to addressing guests' needs. Special thanks to our server Carol and the manager James Evans.

2  Thank antsonia